Members of the CCB are principal investigators drawn from across QMUL, and are listed here as core members (for whom computational biology is a major focus of their research) or associate members (whose research focus is elsewhere but who make significant use of, or contribution to, computational biology). If you are interested in becoming a CCB member, please contact us.
- Professor Claude Chelala - Cancer Bioinformatics, Integrative bioinformatics, Software development.
- Professor Conrad Bessant - Proteomics, Machine learning, Integrative Bioinformatics.
- Professor Trevor Graham - Cancer Evolution, Cancer Bioinformatics.
- Dr Michael Barnes - Translational Bioinformatics, Cardiovascular.
- Dr King Wai Lau - Cancer Bioinformatics, Machine learning.
- Dr Rob Lowe - Epigenetics, Computational modelling.
- Dr Fabrizio Smeraldi - Pattern recognition.
- Dr Yannick Wurm - Evolutionary Bioinformatics, comparative genomics, emerging model organisms, software to facilitate visualisation & analysis of large genomic datasets
- Dr Chris Duffy - Carotenoid research.
- Dr Dayem Ullah- Rutherford Fellow. Pancreatic cancer epidemiology
- Dr Kathleen Curtius- Rutherford Fellow. Cancer screening and surveillance, mathematical modelling
- Dr Gill Harper- Developing near real-time integrated scaleable geospatial data platforms to enhance electronic health records
- Dr Damian Smedley- Using phenotype data for disease diagnosis, identify novel disease genes & animal models
- Dr Bori Mifsud- Chromatin structure and regulation, leukaemia
- Dr Jun Wang- bioinformatics, clonal evolution, driver mutations
- Dr Robert W Janes - Bioinformatics tools and resources for circular dichroism spectroscopy and structural biology
- Dr Mario Dos Reis Barros- Phylogenetics, Population Genetics and Comparative Genomics
- Dr Weini Huang- Lecturer in Mathematical Biology
- Dr Adriano Barbosa- Rutherford Fellow. Cardiovascular translational research
- Dr Jon Hays - Fundamental particles
- Dr Lorenzo Botto - Fluid mechanics, Material sciences
- Dr Jesús Carrión- Statistical Processing, Cardiovascular, modelling
- Prof Rob Krams- mechanotransduction, atherosclerosis, synthetic biology, mouse models
- Dr Miguel Branco- retroelement, embryonic stem cells, cancer
- Dr Bob Jones- statistical physics
- Dr William Marsh- Data analysis, machine learning and probabilistic modelling for decisions support in medical applications