Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
- QMUL no longer publishes an annual review
Corporate and business plans
- 2010-2015 Strategic Plan [PDF 886 KB]
- HR strategy
- Learning, teaching and assessment strategy [PDF 300 KB]
- Estates Strategy [PDF 1.59 MB]
Academic quality and standards
Information on the University’s internal procedures for assuring academic quality and standards and qualitative data on the quality and standards of leaning and teaching.
External review information
This will include information such as the annual monitoring and review process together with a statement of roles, responsibilities and authority of different bodies within the institution involved in programme approval and review.
- Programme monitoring and annual review process
- Contacts details for Academic Registry and Council Secretariat (ARCS)
Information relating to the Queen Mary’s links with employers and the development of learning programmes.
Government and regulatory reports
For example accreditation and monitoring reports by professional, statutory or regulatory bodies and information that an institution is legally obliged to make available to its funding and/or monitoring bodies.
This information is generally available from academic department websites.