CVCTU Clinical Trials Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44(0) 20 7882 5709
Victoria recently joined the Barts Cardiovascular Clinical Trials Unit (CV CTU), as the CVCTU Clinical Trials Coordinator and will be responsible for supporting the development, and implementation of CVCTU trials.
Victoria’s main roles and responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Clinical Trials Manager with delegated trial tasks
- Supports with setup and delivery of the CV CTU trials, maintaining oversight through activities such as trial set up, research and regulatory support, and trial documentation maintenance.
- Oversight of data management
- TMF set-up and maintenance
- Development and review of study document
- Act as a point of contact for investigators and wider site staff