Clinical Trials Practitioner
Centre: William Harvey Heart Centre
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comTelephone: +44(0) 20 7882 5709
Natasha has been working for WHRI as a Clinical Trials Practitioner on commercial clinical trials since 2016 but has recently joined the Barts Cardiovascular Clinical Trials Unit (CVCTU) part-time to assist the Branch Manager and Clinical Trials Manager in setting up and managing cardiovascular trials run under the Barts CV CTU portfolio.
As the CVCTU Clinical Trials Coordinator, Natasha will be responsible for supporting the development, and implementation of CVCTU trials.
Natasha’s main roles and responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Clinical Trials Manager with delegated trial tasks
- Supports with setup and delivery of the CV CTU trials, maintaining oversight through activities such as trial set up, research and regulatory support, and trial documentation maintenance.
- Oversight of data management
- Monitoring of the CVCTU trials
- TMF set-up and maintenance
- Development and review of study documents
Act as a point of contact and training supervisor for CV CTU core team as well as UK and International investigators and wider site staff.