Innovative Training Network SAGEX
The Centre for Research in String Theory has been invited to coordinate the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network of the European Commission: SAGEX "Scattering Amplitudes: from Geometry to Experiment".
The network will support 15 Early-Stage Researcher (ESR) PhD positions to begin in 2018/19.
The positions will all last three years, and will be hosted at the following beneficiaries:
- QMUL (2 PhD positions - Deadline 29/05/2018)
- Humboldt University Berlin (2 PhD positions)
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) (2 PhD positions)
- Durham University (2 PhD positions - deadline 04.06.2018)
- Niels Bohr Institute (2 PhD positions - deadline 22.05.2018)
- CEA Saclay (2 PhD positions)
- Trinity College Dublin (2 PhD positions)
- RISC GmbH (1 PhD position)
Applications will be accepted from April 2018. Please visit this webpage for furher information, including how to apply, details on all research projects and contacts of the scientists in charge of each ESR project. Candidates will need to apply separately for positions at different institutions. Interested applicants are invited to contact directly the scientists in charge of the different projects, listed here.
SAGEX will be coordinated by Professor Gabriele Travaglini, of QMUL.