The Centre for Research in String Theory at Queen Mary University of London welcomes candidates to be considered for several prestigious fellowships to begin in the Fall of 2021. These include:
* Royal Society University Research Fellowship
* STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship
* Dorothy Hodgkins Fellowship
* Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship
* Newton International Fellowship
* Stephen Hawking Fellowships
* Royal Commission for the exhibition of 1851 Fellowship
The group at CRST consists of 15 faculty members (Berman, Brandhuber, Buican, Green, Monteiro, Papageorgakis, Perry, Ramgoolam, Russo, Spence, Thomas, Travaglini, Vegh, Wen, White) as well as several postdocs and PhD students. Our research focuses on a wide variety of topics including scattering amplitudes in QFT and string theory, dualities, black holes and quantum gravity, supersymmetric and superconformal QFTs, topological aspects of QFTs, combinatorics, quantum computation, QCD and collider physics, applications of matrix/tensor models, and machine learning.
Please submit a brief one-page description of your potential project and a CV for consideration to email@example.com
The deadline for submission of material is July 1, 2020 for most fellowships. However, for the STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship, the deadline is July 27, 2020.