SuperB: Publications and Talks
- arXiv:1111.0168 Time-dependent CP asymmetries in charm decays
- arXiv:1110.3901 The physics of heavy flavours at SuperB
- arXiv:1109.5028 Impact of SuperB on flavour physics
- arXiv:1109.4494 CP Violation in Charm: a New Method
- arXiv:1106.5075 Time-dependent CP asymmetries in D and B decays
- arXiv:1008.1938 Design Study for a SuperB Pixel Vertex Detector
- arXiv:1008.1541 SuperB Progress Reports -- Physics
- arXiv:1007.4241 SuperB Progress Reports -- Detector
- arXiv:0810.1312 Valencia Workshop Proceedings
- arXiv:0709.0451 Conceptual Design Report
SuperB: Recent Conference and Workshop Talks
- A. Bevan, Complementarity of Super Flavor Factories with Hadron Machines, HCP2011, Paris, November 2011,
- A. Bevan, Physics Potential At SuperB Factories, Charm Threshold Workshop, IHEP, Beijing, October 2011.
- A. Bevan, Reaches of Rare Charm Decays, Charm Threshold Workshop, IHEP, Beijing, October 2011.
- A. Bevan, SuperB Physics Programme, SuperB Information Day, Strasbourg Sept. 2011.
- A. Bevan, SuperB Physics Programme, Lomonosov XV, Moscow Aug. 2011.
- G. Inguglia, Time-dependent CP asymmetries in Charm Decays, Les Nabis, July Germany 2011.
- A. Bevan, Time-dependent CP asymmetries in Charm Decays, EPS July Grenoble 2011.
- G. Inguglia, Time-dependent CP asymmetries in Charm Decays, NeXT Meeting, Abingdon, UK 2011.
- G. Inguglia, Time-dependent CP asymmetries in Charm Decays, Erice, Italy 2011.
Our group is able to provide a seminar speaker to come to your institute and present the status of the SuperB project programme, or any of our related physics or detector activities in more detail. Please get in touch with us if you would like to invite us to talk.
Members of the group have given seminars on SuperB in various UK universities as well as DESY, DESY Zeuthen, GUCAS Beijing, Iowa State University, JGU Mainz, Karlsruher, MPI Munich, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
An old list of talks and publications, which is no longer maintained, can be found here.