The workshop will be held 1st-5th September 2015 on the Queen Mary University of London campus at Mile End.
The workshop will be hosted by the Particle Physics Research Centre, one of four research groups of the School of Physics and Astronomy. All events will take place on campus located between Mile End and Stepney Green tube stations.
- Plenary sessions of the meeting will be held in the Arts 2 Lecture Theatre
- Parallel sessions will be in the G.O.Jones building - home to the School of Physics and Astronomy
- Coffee breaks will be in the foyer of the Arts 2 building
- Lunch will be available in Mucci's located on Library Square between Arts 2, and the G.O.Jones buildings
- Welcome Reception will be held in the Queens' building located immediately behind the clock tower
Conference Venues Map
This map [PDF 2,827KB] marks the locations of the venues used for the conference.