Grants and Funds
- Institute of Physics Benevlolent Fund
- Institute of Physics Carers' Fund Grant Applications (open all year round)
- Royal Society Rosalind Franklin Award This award is made to support the promotion of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Royal Society Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship for outstanding scientists in the UK at an early stage of their research career who require a flexible working pattern due to personal circumstances such as parenting or caring responsibilities or health issues.
- L'Oreal Women In Science Award recognises the achievements and contributions of exceptional females across the globe, by awarding promising scientists with Fellowships to help further their research.
- Daphne Jackson Trust Fellowships a unique fellowship designed to return STEM professionals to their careers after a break. Fellows normally carry out their research part-time over 2 years, in a university or research establishment in the UK. The Fellowships are flexible and include a tailored training programme designed to update skills and knowledge and support you in your return to research.