Continuing Professional Development
The events and short courses listed here have been developed by Barts and The London School for Medicine and Dentistry’s expert staff, and draw on the School’s globally renowned research and recognised best practice. Content has been designed to be of interest for clinicians, academic staff and researchers. Some events may also be of interest to nurses, allied health professionals and patients.
Events and short courses
- 24th European Dental Materials Conference, London - 30 August to 1 September 2017
- Developing as an educational supervisor (covering Domains 5-6 ,7 of the professional development framework) - 12 September 2017
- Pride and Pragmatism: Celebrating 50 years of pragmatic tirals - 28 September 2017Core Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery
- Current developments in cluster randomised trials and step wedge designs - 30 November 2017
- Core Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery - 29 November to 1 December 2017
MA Education for Clinical Contexts - This part- time MA Education for Clinical Contexts has been specifically designed for doctors, dentists, senior nurses, allied health professionals and academics, involved in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching of clinicians. Applications invited for September 2017 by 15th August 2017 at the latest.
Standalone postgraduate taught modules - for a list of available modules click here.