Dr Elena Carrera
Dr Patricia D’Allemand
- ‘Nineteenth-Century Colombian writers in the European and Latin American Press’ (with University of Los Andes, Colombia).
- ‘Hacia una historiografía literaria comparada de ambas Américas para el siglo XIX’ (with UNAM, Mexico).
Dr Mar Encinas-Puente
- Successful bids for HEFCE Student Opportunity Funding for Widening Access and Outreach activities: collaboration with the Sacred Heart Catholic School in the London Borough of Southwark.
- International Credit Mobility Grants between QMUL and our partner institutions in Mexico, Universidad de Guadalajara, and Colombia, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Editor of MLS-Educational Reseach ISSN: 2603-5820
Professor Omar García
- Cuban and Cuban-American Discourses of Sexuality in Transhemispheric Contexts: The Subject and the State.
- Fractal Aesthetics and Intersectionality: Text, Image, and Identity in the Hispanic Caribbean.
- Migrant Identities, Marginalization and Mental Health: Literary and Cultural Manifestations.
- Heterotopías: Fronteras de Resistencia Cultural.
Professor John London
- Comic theatre in Catalan.
- Translation, both verbal and intersemiotic.
Dr Luisa Martí
- Grammatical number and bare nouns
- Indefinite scope in Russian
- Syntax and semantics of Imere
Professor Parvati Nair
- Socio-cultural aspects of human mobility, especially questions of plural societies, decent work and cities, with human rights, gender and technology as cross-cutting themes. United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility (UNU-GCM).
- Working Level Chair of the Global Migration Group, a forum of twenty-two agencies of the United Nations closely engaged in supporting the 193 Member States of the United Nations to shape and agree a global compact on safe, orderly and regular migration.
Professor Christopher Pountain
- Co-Investigator leading the 'Loaded Meanings' strand of the AHRC Open World Research Initiative project 'Language Acts and Worldmaking' (https://languageacts.org).
Post-doctoral Research Assistant: Dr Bozena Wislocka Breit.
Professor Else Vieira
- Research and Impact Project ‘Brazilian Writers Abroad’, funded over several years by the Brazilian Ministry of Culture; Dean’s Fund, The Federal University of Juiz de Fora; British Academy, 2016- [https://elements.qmul.ac.uk/viewobject.html?cid=2&id=389614; CAPES/Brazilian Ministry of Education, 2017- [https://elements.qmul.ac.uk/viewobject.html?cid=2&id=389685].
- ‘Gender and Education in Rural Areas in Brazil’ (2015-2017), funded by the Newton Trust and British Academy [http://landless-voices2.org/]. See British Academy [http://www.britac.ac.uk/news/recipients-prestigious-newton-advanced-fellowships-announced]
Dr Rosa Vidal Doval
- ‘An edition and translation of Alonso de Espina’s Fortalitium fidei (1464)’, British Academy / Leverhulme Small Research Grant (2017–19).
Dr Elina Vilar
Current projects | E-Learning Unit - www.elearning.capd.qmul.ac.uk
These are our current E-Learning Production Scheme projects. Click on the titles to find out more about them.
- ‘Pedagogical differentiation through telecollaboration and gaming for intercultural and content integrated language teaching’ https://sites.google.com/site/tecolaproject/