Publications so far in 2017
In addition to our recent conference successes, linguists at QMUL have been busy publishing, with new papers from Linnaea Stockall, Coppe van Urk, and Hazel Pearson among others.
Jenny Cheshire, David Hall, and David Adger:
- Cheshire, Jenny, Hall, David, and Adger, David. (2017) Multicultural London English and social and educational policies. MEITS Policy Papers. doi:10.17863/CAM.9804
- Pearson, Hazel (2017). He himself and I. Snippets 31: 20-21
- Lazaridou-Chatzigoga, Dimitra, Stockall, Linnaea and Katsos, Napoleon. (2017) A new look at the Generic Overgeneralisation effect. Inquiry. 60(1-2): 1-27.
Coppe van Urk:
- van Urk, Coppe. (accepted) Pronoun copying in Dinka Bor and the Copy Theory of Movement. Natural Language & Linguistic Theory.
- Chiou, Michalis and Vlachos, Christos. (2017) The pragmatics of wh-in situ questions in Greek, Studies in Greek Linguistics. 37: 201-212.
- Vlachos, Christos. Mod(aliti)es of lifting wh-questions. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Greek Linguistics