Apply to start in September
- Apply for September 2018 Graduate Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Apply for September 2018 Graduate Diploma in Finance & Economics
Apply to start in January
- Apply for January 2019 Graduate Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Apply for January 2019 Graduate Diploma in Finance & Economics
When making your application, you must include:
- Degree/Diploma Transcripts
- English Language Certificates
- Academic References
- Personal Statement
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you apply for a programme but are not able to arrive in time, we can defer your place to the next start date.
- A full first degree in a relevant subject at the equivalent of at least a pass in a UK undergraduate degree with at least a pass in all final year modules; OR a qualification at the equivalent of at least a UK HE Diploma (Level 5) in a relevant subject from a recognized institution with marks equivalent to 55% in the second year of a UK degree and with at least a pass in all final year modules;
- English language proficiency;
- A Minimum age of 17 (the minimum age for Pre-Masters is 17, although the normal age range is 21-25).
Changes to UKVI requirements, ie talking a Secure English Language Test (SELT) at an approved centre, do not apply to Pre-Masters applicants; however, you must give evidence of your English language ability by producing an English language test score.
The Pre-Masters English language requirements are:
IELTS 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, speaking and listening)
Pearson 56 (with at least 51 in reading, writing, speaking and listening)
TOEFL iBT 80 (with 19 in writing, 20 in reading, 19 in listening and 22 in speaking)
You can also take any English language test from this list:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate in Proficiency in English
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
For further details about English language requirements, please visit this page.
Students who do not meet the minimum English language requirements, can take the 9 week if they have at least:
- IELTS 5.5 (with at least 5.0 in reading, writing, speaking and listening)
You will need a Secure English Language Test (SELT) at an approved centre to join the Presessional Programme.
NB: The Academic Year Programme at The Wimbledon School of English is an option for students who do meet the English requirements for the Pre-sessional programme