Why Study an IFP at Queen Mary
Why do the International Foundation Programme
- It's a fully integrated programme, taught on campus by Queen Mary University of London lecturers.
- If you meet the progression requirements, you are guaranteed access to undergraduate degree programmes at Queen Mary.
- You can also apply to other high-ranking British universities including, for example, UCL, King's College London and LSE.
- You receive a high level of support throughout the UCAS application process.
- You have full access to campus facilities including the library, careers service, and sports facilities.
- You have full access to University of London facilities including Senate House Library and Student Central.
- You can apply for accommodation on Queen Mary's campus.
- You can start the IFP in either September or January.
'the IFP has put me at a very significant advantage for my undergraduate studies. It has also been a phenomenal experience' ( 2014-2015 IFP student, current second year LLB student at QMUL)