To apply, you need to fill in the online application form and upload:
- your High School Certificate
- your transcript (record of subjects and marks or grades)
- contact details for a teacher who will write a reference for you
- details of any further study
- results of any English language exam you have taken (e.g. UKVI IELTS)
If you are still waiting for any of these documents, you are more than welcome to send your application now and email us missing documents later.
Please note, the minimum age for enrolment on the IFP at QMUL is 17. If you will be younger than 17 on the 1st of September, 2018, you will need to apply for our September 2019 programme instead.
If you will be under 18 at the start of the IFP, your parents or agents should read the guidance available here: Advice for Students Under 18 [PDF 52KB].