Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 20 7882 8844Room Number: GC425Website: https://sites.google.com/site/shayanzakipoursaber/
Shayan is currently completing his PhD at Queen Mary University of London under the supervision of Professor Haroon Mumtaz and is an Economist in the Monetary Policy division at the Central Bank of Ireland since October 2017.
Shayan’s thesis focuses on monetary policy regimes and inflation dynamics.
Research Supervisor: Professor Haroon Mumtaz
- Quantitative Methods
- Monetary Policy Regime Shifts and Inflation Persistence in the UK
- Phillips curves in the Euro area, with Laura Moretti and Luca Onorante
- Forecasting Irish Inflation after the crisis, with Stephen Byrne
- A Non-Employment Index For Ireland, with Stephen Byrne and Thomas Conefrey
Work in progress
- State-Dependent Monetary Policy Regimes