Dr Hari Marini
Student Administrator: Research Student Support
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 5467Room Number: ArtsOne 3.40
I joined the School of English and Drama as a PhD candidate in 2005. I have been working as a Student Administrator: Research Student Support since May 2015. Also, I have been working as an Associate Lecturer and I have taught various performance modules in the Department of Drama since 2006.
I have published articles in academic journals, such as Contemporary Theatre Review, Performance Research and Journal of Greek Media and Culture. I am also a performance maker and founder member of PartSuspended performance group (www.partsuspended.com).
- acting as first point of contact for enquiries from postgraduate research students and staff (including enrolment, supervision, progression)
- planning and managing the day-to-day delivery of support to research students
- co-ordinating the postgraduate research student admission processes and providing support of PhD student recruitment
- facilitating the School’s programme of PhD induction events as well as the English Postgraduate Research Seminar and Quorum
- scheduling the School research training programme in liaison with the Director of Graduate Studies