Student Support Officer | Mental Health First Aider
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 8560Room Number: ArtsOne 3.40
I joined the School of English and Drama's administrative team in January 2013 having previously worked within various roles across the Education sector. Since joining, I have been responsible for admissions related tasks including organising interview days, assisting with timetabling and advising existing and prospective students with study related enquiries.
In my current role as Assessment and Student Experience Administrator, I am responsible for providing a professional administrative service towards the management and improvement of our taught programmes and day to day student support.
- Coordinating Welcome Week arrangements and the Student Induction and Enhancement Project
- Managing the practicalities of the timetabling process
- Secretary to Student Staff Liaison Committees across the School
- Managing the School’s hard copy and online assignment submissions
- Responsible for taught programme student support processes, acting as first point of contact for enquires from both students and staff