Performance and Practice-Based Research
As well as making text-based research, we make practice-based research, including workshops, performances, play texts, directing projects, installations, archives, exhibitions, and more.
This work explores issues related to
- Performance forms ( Ridout, Weaver)
- Audience-performer relationships ( Johnson, )
- Performance for social change ( Campbell, Heritage, )
- Community identities and relations ( , , , Welton)
- Performance and movement ( )
- Performance archiving ( Davids, McAvinchey)
- Arts curatorship ( , , )
- Arts policy ( )
- Translation ( )
For examples of recent projects, see our Recent Performances page.