Economics and Finance Postgraduate Scholarships
About the award
Course: MSc Banking and Finance, MSc Behavioural Finance, MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Finance, MSc Investment Banking, MSc Investment and Finance, MSc Wealth Management
Country: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
No. of awards: 16
Economics and Finance Postgraduate Scholarships are £3000 awards for outstanding students enrolling on an eligible full time Master's programme in the School of Economics and Finance.
How do you apply?
There is no separate application for this scholarship. We will consider all applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First. Applicants must be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
The following courses are included in this scholarship scheme:
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Behavioural Finance
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc Investment Banking
- MSc Investment and Finance
- MSc Wealth Management
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide as the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the Admissions Office at Queen Mary.
2. You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
3. This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an eligible course taught in specified school or faculty in the 2021/22 academic year.
4. You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
5. If you are awarded the scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
Contact for enquiries: