Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships
About the award
Course: MSc and MA programmes in the School of Business and Management (see below for full list)
Country: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
No. of awards: 12
Deadline: No deadline- please see information below regarding award of 2022 scholarships
Eligible students will be contacted by Queen Mary after receiving an offer and invited to apply for a scholarship. We will consider applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First. Applicants must be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
The following courses are included in this scholarship scheme:
Terms and Conditions:
- You must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide and the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the School of Business and Management.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an eligible course taught in the School of Business and Management in the 2022/23 academic year. Scholarships cannot be deferred to subsequent years of study.
- Preference will be given to those students studying for their first postgraduate degree.
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme. This award is not available to applicants assessed as ‘Home’ for fee status purposes, regardless of domicile.
- You must be enrolled on a full time programme.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- If you are awarded the scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- Successful applicants must accept the scholarship and pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 by the dates stipulated in the scholarship offer email. Failure to do so could lead to the withdrawal of the award.
- The scholarship will be confirmed when you are placed at Queen Mary (your admissions status is ‘unconditional firm’ (UF)).
- The scholarship is awarded by Queen Mary in line with the eligibility criteria and application requirements published above. We reserve the right to withdraw the scholarship if your fee status changes to Home or if you otherwise become ineligible for the award.