School of Law International Postgraduate Scholarships
About the award
Course: All LLM and MSc courses in School of Law
Country: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam
No. of awards: 30
Deadline: awarded to offer holders in March 2021
Queen Mary University of London is proud to offer thirty £3000 scholarships for applicants to our LLM and MSc programmes in School of Law.
How do you apply? There is no separate application. We will consider all applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent*), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
We award these scholarships at the end of March to those who met the above criteria (subject to availability). You must have an offer for the course to be considered for the award.
*overseas equivalences can be found on the School of Law course pages.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide as the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the Admissions Office at Queen Mary.
2. You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
3. This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an eligible course taught in specified school or faculty in the 2021/22 academic year.
4. You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
5. If you are awarded the scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
Contact for inquiries: