Jean Monnet Scholarship
About the award
Level: Masters, PhD
Course: Scholarships are granted studies directly related to Turkey’s EU harmonisation process and the EU acquis. See https://www.jeanmonnet.org.tr/en/
Country: EU, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Value: Full tuition fees and living costs.
No. of awards: TBC
Deadline: 5th November 2019 for 2020 ent
The Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme, a project funded by the EU, aims at increasing the number of experts in the EU field and supporting Turkey’s administrative capacity building efforts for the effective implementation of the EU acquis within the framework of Turkey’s negotiation process for the full membership to the EU. Jean Monnet scholars may study Master's or PhD at Queen Mary if they gain admission as well as the scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Those currently:
- studying at a university in Turkey as a senior undergraduate, or at graduate level (master’s or PhD), OR
- working in the public sector in Turkey, OR
- working in te private sector in Turkey, OR
- working in the universities in Turkey as academic or administrative staff,
- Nationals of EU Member Countries or Turkey or IPA Beneficiary Countries,
- Those who have at least a bachelor’s degree obtained from a minimum 4-year undergraduate programme, or are currently a senior undergraduate student,
- Those who meet the CGPA and foreign language proficiency criteria in the official scholarship announcement,
- For male applicants, those who have already completed or suspended their military services or who are exempted from military services,
- Those who have no health problems that could hinder an academic study abroad.
Full details and the application can be found here http://www.jeanmonnet.org.tr/en/