Course: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT)
MSc in Computer Science (FT)
MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT)
MSc Computer Games (FT)
Value: Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees - £27,250), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
No. of awards: 4
Deadline: 13 July 2022
The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
1. Be a UK or International student.
2. Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
3. Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
1. First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Applications are now closed
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 15 August 2022.
Applications are now closed.
Visit our DeepMind Scholarship pages for more information about the programme at Queen Mary.
Queries relating to the DeepMind Scholarships can be addressed to the Institute of Coding at Queen Mary, University of London.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the scholarship cannot be deferred.