Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships
About the award
Course: MSc and MA programmes in the School of Business and Management (see below for full list)
Country: Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
No. of awards: 30
Deadline: No deadline- please see information below regarding award of 2021 scholarships
Offer holders eligible to be considered for the Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships for September 2021 have been notified. Pending scholarship availability, any offer holders eligible to be considered who applied after scholarships were awarded may be notified. Due to the large number of enquiries received, we are not able to respond to individual requests for funding or asses individual applicants eligibility for a scholarship.
Business and Management Postgraduate Scholarships are £3000 awards for outstanding students enrolling on a full time Master's programme in the School of Business and Management in September 2021.
How do you apply?
There is no separate application for this scholarship. We will consider all applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First. Applicants must be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
The following courses are included in this scholarship scheme:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide as the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the Admissions Office at Queen Mary.
2. You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
3. This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an eligible course taught in specified school or faculty in the 2021/22 academic year.
4. You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
5. If you are awarded the scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.