The Steel Charitable Trust Scholarship
About the award
Country: United Kingdom
Value: £18,000 (split over three-years based on progression criteria)
No. of awards: 1
Deadline: end June 2018
Am I eligible for this scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be permanently resident in the Luton area and have an LU postcode
- Be eligible for both the Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan from Student Finance England
- Have been assessed by Student Finance England as having a residual household income of £42,875 a year or less
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement and commitment to studies, as assessed by the panel
- Accept QMUL as your Firm choice
- Be in the first year of your course
Full details including terms and conditions can be found in the Steel Charitable Trust Application Form [DOC 71KB]
How do I apply?
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th June 2018. Successful applicants will be notified prior to enrolling on their chosen programme, conditional upon results.
You will need to complete all sections of the application form and return this to the Student Enquiry Centre via one of the following options:
- Email: email@example.com
- By hand: Student Enquiry Centre, Ground Floor Queen’s Building, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, E1 4NS
- Post: Lesley Green, Assistant Academic Registrar, Bursaries, Grants and Scholarships Office, Queen Mary, University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone (020 7882 5079) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)