About the award
Course: All Taught Masters courses in Humanities and Social Sciences
Value: 20% tuition fee discount
No. of awards: Unlimited
Deadline: Not applicable
Queen Mary offers students who have studied as an Associate Student* a bursary of 20% reduction on tuition fees when returning for a postgraduate taught programme from September 2020. This award is automatically awarded and students are not required to submit a formal application. Students who wish to be considered for the award must ensure they meet the following entry criteria and submit via our online application portal linked below in the 'How to apply' section.
*Associate students are defined as those who have completed a semester or year abroad at Queen Mary. This could be as part of their full degree at their home university as a Study Abroad, an Erasmus or as an International Exchange student.
- Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Value: 20% Tuition Fee Reduction
- No. of awards: Unlimited
- Academic Schools: Available for all academic schools within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Deadline: The bursary will be automatically awarded to all associate alumni (Study Abroad, Erasmus+, International Exchange Programme students) who are enrolled on a postgraduate taught degree programme at Queen Mary and meet the eligibility criteria. There is no application deadline for the bursary. Applicants should follow the application deadlines for their degree programme of choice.
- Must have studied on an Associate Student Programme since September 2015.
- The scholarship is available for students applying for programmes running until September 2023.
- Must have successfully completed their semester or year abroad at Queen Mary.
- Must enrol on a postgraduate taught programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
How to apply
- Students should submit an application for their programme of study using the following application link here and then email email@example.com to ensure your discount is applied upon enrolment.
- Any students who have applied for a programme for September 2020 entry ahead of the bursary being launched (December 2019) should notify us via email to ensure this discount is applied.
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org