Project title: Food Webs in a fragmented World
Summary: In my PhD I will study the impacts of habitat fragmentation on the food webs involving bats, plants and insects in south-eastern Brazil. I’ll be using molecular methodologies such as High-throughput sequencing and metabarcoding to identify all the participants in these networks.
- Find out more through Tiago's online CV
- Combining environmental suitability and habitat connectivity to map rare or Data Deficient species in the Tropics
- First record of Lonchophylla peracchii dias in Sao Paulo state, South-Eastern Brazil
- New records and a taxonomic review prompts reassessment of Lonchophylla bokermanni, a rare bat endemic to the Brazilian Cerrado
- Alternatively, you can browse Tiago's Google Scholar citations