- Essential Skills for Psychologists (Tutorials) (PSY100)
- Final year projects (PSY600)
- Psychology of real world decision making (PSY320)
The ethos of my work has been to take a critical eye to well accepted views and challenge the status quo. As a result, my research interests cover a range of areas that include decision-making, learning, problem-solving, biases, risk and uncertainty, agency and control, and the unconscious. (see www.magda.osman.co.uk)
- How do we make decisions in uncertain situation?
- Does our unconscious rule our behaviour?
- Browse a list of publications by Magda Osman
Current PhD opportunities
- Dynamic interactions between people in complex decision making contexts
- Social dynamic decision making