Dr Ali Zarbakhsh
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3259Room Number: Room 1.13, Joseph Priestley Building
- Essential Skills for Chemists (Tutorials) (CHE100)
- Practical Chemistry (CHE201)
- Advanced Practical Chemistry 1 (CHE301)
- Topics in Physical Chemistry (CHE304U)
- Advanced Topics in Physical Chemistry (CHE404U)
Structural studies of biological and polymeric systems at buried fluid-fluid interfaces. The current area of interest is a model for lipid emulsion drug delivery systems and interaction of a lipid monolayer with negatively charged polyelectrolytes such as DNA.
Techniques used are X-ray and neutron scattering, reflectivity, in-plane diffraction and small angle scattering in addition to vibrational sum frequency spectroscopy, ellipsometry and atomic force microscopy.
- Browse a list of publicatons by Ali Zarbakhsh