School Marketing and Communications Manager
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 6628Room Number: Room 1.03, Fogg Building
- Maintaining and developing the School website via our content management system (CMS) and School-related content on the central Queen Mary website.
- Collating and producing regular news articles and dynamic content for our online and offline channels.
- Supporting the School’s social media communications and networking channels (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Supporting academic colleagues in promoting their research to a variety of audiences (both academic and non-academic), including through communications, publications and events.
- Assisting in the design, implementation and delivery of online and printed marketing content and materials.
- Using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to prepare and deliver e-communications to relevant audiences including current students and staff and offer holders and monitor their success.
- Developing and producing of ad-hoc marketing/publicity publications required by the School.
- Researching latest front-end technology and evaluating how the School may implement these techniques to improve user experience.
- Coordinating and taking editorial and project management responsibility for the School’s communication strategy including newsletters for internal and external stakeholders, School prospectuses etc. working with academic and administrative staff to gather relevant information.
- Communication and Marketing Working Group lead for the School Equality Diversity and Inclusion Comittee
- Member of the SBCS Marketing and Communications Committee