The Centre for Advance Robotics @ Queen Mary University of London (ARQ) is continuously looking for collaboration both in academia and industry. Please, feel free to contact our faculty members for further information.
Internal at QMUL
- Centre for Intelligent Sensing - CIS
- Centre for Sports and Exercise Medicine and Human Performance Lab
- Biological and Experimental Psychology
- Cognitive Science Group
- Media and Arts Technology centre - MAT
- Division of Engineering Science @SEMS
Academic and research collaboration
Italian Institute of Technology (Italy), Centre Energie Atomic - CEA (France), King's College London (UK), Imperial College London (UK), Tecnalia (Spain), University of Twente (Netherlands), KoreaTech University (South Korea), University Pierre Marie Curie - Paris Sorbonne (France), McGill University (Canada), Waseda University (Japan), University College London (UK), Institute for Systems and Robotics (Portugal) and many others.
Shadow robot company (UK), ABB (Sweden), Ocado Technologies (UK)
Funders and sponsors
- European Research Council
- British council
- QMUL internal funds