Writing impact: pathways to impact and beyond
Are you looking to plan effective impact activity relating to your research? Would you like to be able to write compellingly about your plans in pathways to impact statements as part of your grant proposals? Join us for this interactive session to find out how.
15 November 2019
This session is intended to enable researchers to develop and communicate plans for research impact activity through pathways to impact statements.
Delivered by staff from the University’s Impact Team, this interactive session will cover the fundamentals of research impact and the requirements of pathways to impact statements in grant proposals. Attendees will work through some examples of pathways to impact statements and start to develop personalised plans for their own research impact.
This session is suitable for researchers at all stages of their careers, as well as professional service staff in research-supporting roles.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand what is meant by research impact and knowledge exchange
- Understand how to plan impact generating activities
- Write a clear and effective impact summary and pathways to impact statement
- Understand how to participate in the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF)
- Locate and use internal and external resources for the development of impact activity
Date: 25th November 2019
Venue: Geography 2.20 (Mile End)
Please register your interest here.