- PHD-QMA-003 - Postgraduate Funding: Considering the Alternatives
This workshop explores the thousands of alternative grant-making bodies in Britain: principally charities, trusts, and foundations. It is suitable for postgraduates of any subject or nationality.
- RS-QMA-200 - Are YOU Fellowship-ready?
In this workshop, we will discuss the sorts of markers of esteem that funders look for from competitive for postdoctoral fellowship candidates.
- RD-QMA-018 - Finding Research Funding, including small grants and travel funds
In this hands-on workshop, we will introduce you to some online search tools for research funding including: Research Professional, EURAXESS, and The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding
- RS-QMA-300 - Research Funding Applications 1: The Case for Support (Science)
In this workshop, we will focus on developing and communicating a strong Case for Support for scientific research funding.
- RD-QMA-034 - Research Funding Applications 1: The Case for Support (HSS)
In this workshop, we will focus on developing and communicating a strong Case for Support for humanities and social sciences research funding.
- RS-QMA-002 - Research Funding Applications 2: Costings, Impact and Career Development
This workshop focuses on other aspects that are vital to an application for funding, including costing your research proposal, writing about research impact, and writing about your career development goals in funding applications