Queen Mary Academy Fellows
The Queen Mary Academy invites applications for new Academy Fellows. Fellowships are flexible part-time fixed-term secondments for staff looking to share their academic practice and expertise throughout the University.
As a Queen Mary Academy Fellow:
- You will benefit from wider influence across your Faculty and throughout the University
- You will be in a position to gain experience of implementing whole University strategy
- You will be able to evidence your impact across Queen Mary, helping you to build a case for professional progression, and for sector-wide recognition through HEA Fellowship and associated awards
- You will become part of a supportive community of Fellows, contributing and learning from others in turn
The scheme benefits both Schools and the University as it:
- Adds to the skills and knowledge base, enhancing academic practice both within the School and across the University
- Builds a pipeline of talent for leadership roles
- Raises the School’s profile for educational excellence
- Builds purposeful and collaborative relationships with Schools, Institutes, Professional Services, and Senior Management
We are seeking expressions of interest for Fellows to share their knowledge and expertise in areas related to achieving the University’s 2030 Strategy. For example, Fellows may be interested in exploring the following areas:
1. Curriculum enhancement
This could include contributions in the following key areas:
- Inclusive Curriculum
- Assessment & Feedback
- Graduate Attributes (including citizenship/ public engagement in the curriculum)
2. Delivering a mix of online and on-campus education
Including learning design and the use of a range of innovative educational technologies e.g. mixed reality, virtual labs, learning analytics.
3. Data Science
Leading the design of a new Data Science Programme for research students, including the creation of new provision in statistics and data visualisation and establishing a new community of practice for those working in this area.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us at email@example.com.