January 2022 Start
You can start many of our courses in January 2022. Queen Mary will be delivering January starts across six of our Schools and Institutes, as well as the more traditional September start.
School of Business & Management
School of Electronic Engineering & Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning MSc
- Big Data Science with Machine Learning Systems MSc
School of Economics & Finance
School of Law - Centre for Commercial Law Studies
- Banking and Finance Law LLM
- Commercial and Corporate Law LLM
- Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM
- Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Business Law LLM
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law LLM
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Online LLM
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Online PGCert
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Online PGDip
William Harvey Research Institute
- Clinical Research MRes
- Clinical Research PGCert
- Clinical Research PGDip
- Genomic Medicine MSc
- Genomic Medicine Online PGDip
- Genomic Medicine Online MSc
- Genomic Medicine Online PGCert
- Genomic Medicine PGCert
- Genomic Medicine PGDip
Institute of Health Sciences Education
- Education for Clinical Contexts MA
- Education for Clinical Contexts PGCert
- Physician Associate Studies MSc
A number of our International Foundation Year pathways and Pre-Masters programmes are also available with January start dates. These programmes are taught from January until July, allowing students to progress to a full degree or masters in September 2022.
Your educational experience
Over the past year, we've been working with our students to continually improve our educational offer. The result is an experience that's tailored to you, bringing together the best of online and in-person education. We know how much students enjoy learning together in person and all of our programmes will have some on-campus education for you to enjoy. On-campus education will mostly be small group teaching: seminars, tutorials and practical work, depending on the subject area. Having some material delivered online enables you to learn at your own pace, revisiting material when you want to, while staying in close and easy contact with other students and our world-leading academic staff.
Tuition Fee payment
The easiest way to pay tuition fees is online.
What you need to make an online payment
• A valid email address (we will send confirmation of your payment to this address)
• A MasterCard, Visa, Delta or Maestro credit or debit card
• Your student ID or application number (this can be found on any correspondence from Queen Mary)
Instalments & bank transfers
Overseas students who would like to pay their tuition fees in instalments are required to pay 50% of their fees at enrolment and 50% at the end of April 2022 (minus any deposit payment that has already been made). There is an administrative charge of £50 for setting-up an instalment plan.
Please click here to set-up a tuition fee instalment plan.
You can also pay by bank transfer but please note that payments can take several days to clear. It is essential that you include your Queen Mary ID number when making a payment so that we can link it to your application.
Before you make a payment, please read Queen Mary's Terms and Conditions.
Key Dates and Deadlines
Please visit our web page with key dates and deadlines for full information.
2021 Autumn Engagement Webinar Series
Register for our 2021 Autumn Engagement Webinars to get a taste of Postgraduate student life and study at Queen Mary.
Get in touch
Should you have any questions about our programmes starting in January 2022, please feel free to email us.