Commercial Law Dual LLM (London and Singapore) LLM
Part of: Law
Take this unique opportunity to study commercial law in two major commercial hubs: London and Singapore. Gain a broad overview of Asian commercial law in Singapore and, through your intensive specialist study in London, an in-depth understanding of commercial law and its application to everyday practice.
- Undertake a highly intensive 16-month degree programme where you will gain insight into the legal underpinnings of commerce in the West and East
- Gain a greater variety and breadth of experience than a standard one-year programme
- Be awarded a Dual LLM in Commercial Law (London and Singapore) from Queen Mary University of London in the UK and Singapore Management University (SMU) in Singapore
- Study at two universities which are internationally recognised for their deep understanding of the global markets and their importance in legal education
- Enjoy extensive extracurricular activities including networking, careers advice and social events