Biomedical Engineering (Conversion Programme) MSc
This MSc is ideal if you have a science background (eg biology, mathematics, chemistry, physics) and want a career in bioengineering. Our comprehensive programme gives you the fundamentals of biomedical engineering as well as the ability to specialise in either imaging and instrumentation, tissue engineering and biomaterials, or biofluids.
- Ideal for science graduates who want a high-level career in biomedical engineering
- Get involved in internationally leading bioengineering research at a top UK university
- Be taught by world-leading academics and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
- Accredited by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Work in our state-of-the-art facilities