Ms Farhana Begum
E-Learning and Teaching Support Officer
Email: email@example.comTelephone: 020 7882 2984Room Number: Arts One, Room 2.37Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am-12.30pm & 1.30-4.00pm
Farhana is the member of the Professional Services Team responsible for delivering technical advice and service on further use of QMPlus and other e-learning tools.
- Responsible for the effective management of the Virtual Learning Environment – QMplus – with specific reference to the critical maintenance of the School’s landing pages for students, staff information zones, creating and reviewing the structure of UG module pages and online reading resources.
- Provide high quality, prompt and responsive second and third-line support for e-learning services (currently QMplus, Q-Review and Turnitin) to academic and professional staff at all levels as well as students, in the effective use of learning technologies.
- Assist academic staff with the use of the Q-Review lecture recording system, including editing multimedia recordings and oversee all Q-review processes including annual roll-over/opt outs.
- Testing e-learning applications.
- Deliver technological solutions and processes for supporting educational activities.
- Work with learning technologists and systems managers from the CAPD on technical issues relating to the operation of the VLE and other technologies and applications to support e-learning and ensure that important strategic developments are disseminated to appropriate staff members.
- Support the development of Online Learning in SPIR and advising academic staff on best practices, latest technology and future trends in e-learning.