Research topic: The people in struggle: populism, anti-populism, and emancipatory politics in contemporary French and British contexts
Supervisors: Dr Lasse Thomassen (primary), Dr Stijn van Kessel (secondary)
Research Interests: populism, radical politics, discourse theory, democratic theory.
- MA in International Relations, specialisation in International Conflict and Security, University of Kent (Brussels School of International Studies)
- Exchange year in Political Science, University of Ottawa
- BA in Political Science and English, Université Lumière Lyon II.
- Teaching assistant in political theory, QMUL (Sept 2018 - Present)
- Parliamentary assistant, European Parliament (2017 - 2018)