Current Developments in Cluster Randomised Trials and Stepped Wedge Design
This year we held a 2-day conference, with an optional conference dinner on the 1st evening. This annual conference consists of a series of short talks, poster presentations and discussions and workshops about new perspectives for the design, the analysis, and the reporting of cluster and stepped wedge designs.
To review this years presentations from the conference please visit QMUL's Cluster Randomised Trials Page.
- Jessica Kasza Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Andrew Forbes, Monash University, Australia (late withdrawal)
- Karla Hemming, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Monica Taljaard, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Joanne McKenzie, Monash University, Australia
Session on health economics for cluster randomised trials
- Josselin Thuilliez, Centre d’Économie de la Sorbonne, France
12th - 13th November 2019 (with conference dinner)
- Day 1: 10:10-17:10 + optional conference dinner in the evening.
- Day 2: 09:30-16:40
Milton Lecture theatre
London E1 2AD