For September 2020, all student enrolments will be completed online in absentia and you won't have to attend campus in order to become fully enrolled. We've split the enrolment process into 4 stages.
Stage 1: You will receive an email from the Admissions Team inviting you to complete Online Enrolment on MySIS.
Stage 2: You should complete the Online Enrolment task. This is where you confirm with us your academic and personal information, upload a photo for your student ID card and provide us with a copy of your official identification.
Stage 3: Academic Registry will carry out checks on the information that you have provided to us via the Online Enrolment task. If we require clarification on anything we will be in contact with you. Otherwise, we aim to fully enrol or temporarily enrol you within 5 working days. We will notify you if it will take longer than this.
Stage 4: ID Card Collection – If you have been fully or temporarily enrolled then you will receive an email to invite you to your ID Card Collection session. This is optional and completely dependent upon your circumstances as to whether you wish to attend campus to pick up your ID card. Find out more about collecting your student ID card from campus and what you will need to bring with you.
- Once you have access to MySIS, you’ll see that Online Enrolment is available via the 'My Enrolment' option on the menu.
- Next, you’ll be asked to submit some academic and personal information; the form will ask for your term-time address but, if you don’t know it yet, enter your home address and update it on MySIS once you find out.
- You can save your progress and revisit the site any time to update/change information before you submit the online form.
Any questions? Contact the Student Enquiry Centre by emailing email@example.com.
Trouble accessing Online Enrolment?
If you haven't received an invitation to complete Online Enrolment by 4th September, or if you can't access MySIS, contact the Admissions Office:
- Undergraduate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Taught: email@example.com
- Postgraduate Research: firstname.lastname@example.org