Research grant projects and collaborations
The members of the Statistics group hold a number of research grants. Current and former research projects are listed below.
Other funded projects
- The Leverhulme Trust, Early Career Fellowship, Geometry Based Adaptive Acceleration for Non-smooth Optimisation, PI Jingwei Liang, 2020 - 2022. The value of this award is £50,000.
- US Department of Agriculture, Genetically-Informed Envirotyping Tools To Better Match Test And Target Environments Led by the University of North Carolina, PI Silvia Liverani, 2017 - 2020. The value of this award is £79,940.
- LMS, towards the ‘Girls in Mathematics’ event in March 2020, PI Silvia Liverani, The value of this award is £500.
- The Alan Turing Institute, ATI Fellowship, PI Silvia Liverani, 2018 - 2020.
- Rolls Royce, SILOET-11 WP6.0, PI Hugo Maruri-Aguilar, 2016 - 2017. The value of this award is £96,029.
- EPSRC, Persistent homology in statistical model building, PI Hugo Maruri Aguilar, 2013 - 2014. The value of this award is £27,134.