Dr Mike Witcombe
Postgraduate Research Programmes Officer
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3170Room Number: Queens’ Building, Room: CB309Office Hours: Monday: 9-5 Wednesday: 9-5 Friday: 9-5
Working alongside the Director of Graduate Studies (DGS), Mike provides administrative support and guidance for students and supervisors involved in postgraduate research. He works closely with the Research Degrees Office (RDO) to monitor student progression and track relevant data, including visa-related information.
Mike is happy to provide guidance to both prospective and current students about any administrative aspect of postgraduate research in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
Responsibilities for potential students include:
- Responding to admissions queries, including funding queries
- Assisting in the management of incoming applications
- Organising information stands at postgraduate open days
Responsibilities for the current student cohort include:
- Monitoring student progression
- Tracking financial data
- Supporting student events and programme queries