Vaibhav is a 4th year PhD student, working under the supervision of Dr Arick Shao. He works on control theory of wave equations in geometric settings. This involves working with ideas from PDEs, geometry, and functional analysis. A main part of the PhD is to generalise results in control theory to Lorentzian geometry backgrounds.
Vaibhav completed his MS in Mathematics from IISER Kolkata, India in 2017.
- Spring 2018: TA for Geometry I
- Fall 2018:TA for Linear Algebra II
- Spring 2019: TA for Calculus II
- Fall 2019: TA for Linear Algebra I and Calculus I
- Spring 2020: TA for Calculus II
- Fall 2020: TA for Linear Algebra I
Control of wave equations in geometric settings, mainly in Lorentzian geometry.