The Life Sciences Institute is led by the following people:
- Professor Panos Deloukas, Dean for the Life Sciences Institute.
- Professor Lucinda Hall, LSI Deputy Director for education.
- Dr Claude Chelala, lead for LSI postgraduate research students.
- Victoria Adrienne, Director of Administration, Life Sciences.
- Liz Hanna, Director of Administration, Life Sciences (maternity cover).
Research centre leads
- Genomic health: Professor Vardhman Rakyan. Co-leads: Professors Mark Caulfield and David van Heel.
- Bioengineering: Dr David Lee.
- Mind in Society: Dr Magda Osman and Dr Catherine Carr lead the LSI Centre for Mind in Society with advisory support from Professor Stefan Priebe
- Centre for Computational biology: Professor Conrad Bessant and Dr Claude Chelala.