The Life Sciences Initiative is led by the following people:
- Professor Panos Deloukas is the Dean for the Life Sciences Initiative.
- Professor Lucinda Hall is the LSI Deputy Director for education.
- Dr Claude Chelala is the lead for LSI postgraduate research students.
- Liz Hanna is the Director of Administration, Life Sciences.
Research centre leads
- Genomic health: Professor Vardhman Rakyan. Co-leads: Professors Mark Caulfield and David van Heel.
- Bioengineering: Dr David Lee.
- Mind in Society: Professor David Adger, Dr Magda Osman, Dr Marcus Pearce, Professor Stefan Priebe and Dr Catherine Carr (covering for Dr Osman as co-lead for 2017-2018).
- Centre for Computational biology: Professor Conrad Bessant and Dr Claude Chelala.