Contact the RRI team
The Repository and Research Information Team are here to help you track and report your research output, and share it with the world. We manage the Elements research information system and Queen Mary Research Online (QMRO), the institutional repository.
Email the Repository and Research Information Team, and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Manage your Elements profile and report on your research activities.
- Navigate funder and publisher policies on open access and data management.
- Deposit and share your research via QMRO.
- Claim funding for open access publishing fees from our block grants.
- Understand licensing and copyright agreements, and how to retain your rights.
- Manage and preserve your research data.
- View and understand your research metrics; such as citation and other bibliometrics.
- Deposit and license your thesis.
We're happy to arrange meetings one-to-one, with larger groups or schools - whatever suits you.