Machine learning & Artificial intelligence
A range of high-quality resources for Electronic Engineering and Computer Science are available on the web. For subject specific resources look at these guides:
International conference on Machine Learning (ICML): Yearly conference. An archive of many seminars and talks from previous conferences is available.
Machine Learning - IBM: Provides a great introduction to machine learning and how a company like IBM is using it.
Machine Learning - an overview: Useful definitions of machine learning from academic texts delivered Science Direct.
Python Machine Learning: Freely available tutorials about machine learning in Python.
UCI Machine Learning Repository: Makes 622 data sets available to support the research around machine learning algorithms.
- Fast.ai: Deep learning Python language library. A free course is available for beginners.
- Google AI: Learn about Google’s own research group around artificial intelligence.
- IBM Developer - Artificial Intelligence: IBM's work around AI, gives access to datasets, open projects, blog, podcasts and other material.
- KDnuggets: Blog, articles and free datasets and other useful links is made available.
- OpenAI: Business concentrating on developing AI technology, and their website gives access to the code of some of their openai projects.