A range of high-quality resources for Electronic Engineering and Computer Science are available on the web. For subject specific resources look at these guides:
- Processing.org: Download the software and find guides and documentation.
- Pure data: Includes forum and download opportunities.
- Wekinator: Download the software and find guides and documentation.
Please see our useful website for web design/development.
- Multimedia Training Videos: Free academic resource with training videos for many multimedia tools, such as Flash CS-2, Dreamweaver CS 3, and Photoshop.
- Critical Commons: A public media archive which promotes the “transformative reuse of media”.
- EUportal: Portal which offers free access to audiovisual material from around the EU.
- Freepd: Copyright-free, no-attribution music of many different genres.
- Open ML Datasets: 500+ free datasets. Make sure you follow the licence the particular dataset.