Skip to main content
Library Services


If you require additional or alternative resources, there are other libraries which have collections relevant to Educational and Professional Development that you may be able to access.

Find Material

  • Library Hub Discover
    Library Hub Discover replaces Copac and enables you to use a single search to find the holding materials from a database of UK and Irish academic, national and specialist library catalogues. 

Visit Relevant Libraries

  • British Library
    All Queen Mary staff and students can apply directly for reference access. You will need to provide identification showing proof of address (e.g. utility bill), proof of signature (e.g. driving licence) and proof of student or research status (Queen Mary ID card) in order to obtain a reader's pass.

    British Library Catalogues - check if the British Library has the resource you want.
    British Library - Reader Services - access information about how to apply for a Readers Pass.

  •  UCL Institute of Education Library
    This library houses a superb collection of education related material and research.  

  • Senate House, University of London
    Senate House is the central research library open to all members of the University of London.

Further information about accessing other university libraries is available here.

Back to top